Looked back on some of my old blogs and liked the Fitbit food stats. I do have a mathematician in the house so I can ask him to verify my net carb number math stuff :) Right honey? :)
Daily Totals
Calories
1290
Fat
66 g
Fiber
6 g
Carbs
26 g
Sodium
1166 mg
Protein
93 g
Water
70 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 55% from fat and 35% from protein.
Breakfast: Coffee, Tex Mex Low Carb Scramble
Morning snack: 2 low carb bacon wrapped chicken wings
Lunch: Chicken with creamy sundried tomato sauce
Snack:no need
Dinner: Pork chops with a mushroom and shallot gravy, big green salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
NET CARBS 20
Very pleased with the Net Carb count and the carb precentage! Did have a few hunger horrors today, but I packed well at work.
Drinking seltzer for dinner and hitting the sack early. That tends to help me stay on track. I did weigh in this morning, so tomorrow will start showing any changes, the good the bad and the ugly!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment