Total loss: .8 lbs
Daily Totals
Calories
1572
Fat
90 g
Fiber
1 g
Carbs
26 g
Sodium
1424 mg
Protein
95 g
Water
75 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 63% from fat and 29% from protein.
Calories
1572
Fat
90 g
Fiber
1 g
Carbs
26 g
Sodium
1424 mg
Protein
95 g
Water
75 fl oz
Breakfast: Coffee, Tex Mex Low Carb Scramble
Morning snack: 2 low carb bacon wrapped chicken wings
Lunch: Plain pork chop
Snack:no need
Dinner: Low Carb Shepherds pie, big green salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Couple Martinis
NET CARBS 25
Well I have to be honest and admit I did NOT stick with the plan Nov 1. In the evening when I arrived home I remembered I had a bit of wine left. I caved. EVEN after my super supportive hubby tried to convince me to be good and stay the course. But I didnt feel any judgment from him when I succumbed and had the wine. Dinner was delish that night. Filling but again, didn't feel stuffed! For dessert, I know bad me! we had an apple with a bit of peanut butter and caramel dip. In the future weeks to come, I perhaps need some kind of Atkins friendly treat to end the day on.
Also, I will not be publishing these posts until bed time, this way the posts are current and truthful! Or the next day! OOPS went to bed last night before publishing this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment